Thursday, March 22, 2007

I feel the need to be crafty

Every once in a while I get the urge to make my cards, scrapbook or do something crafty. I usually never get to it right away...i wonder why... & the need grows more & more everyday until I can make time for it. Well, today, I've made the time. However, I've yet to do anything. It's been a work in progress today. All day long I've done something to prepare, like clear the table, clean the table, get out my stamps, organize the piles of stamps, etc. So tonight I am really looking forward to sitting down to make some gift bags. I know it sounds strange, but to those who like to be crafty as well... you understand.

I love Thursdays. I know we still have one more day left until the weekend, but it's preparation for me. The boys played outside all afternoon with the neighbor. I just love her... she's great with the boys & she keeps them entertained while I get stuff done during what is usually the most stressfull time of the day for me. They played camp out & zoo today.

This morning, I went shopping at the yellow malls in Gaffney with a friend. I had a coupon to the OshKosh outlet. Let me just say how hard it is to use restraint when shopping for Kensley. Granted, my restraint is most often lack of funds. I picked up about 10 things & kept putting stuff back because I found something I liked more. Girls clothes are SOOOO cute! We got home & I tried stuff on her & it's just so adorable. I got her the most adorable bathing suit & beach/sun hat. I'm going to a consignment sale tomorrow night. I'm sure I'll be bad again. I have a busy weekend ahead, but looking forward to it.

No comments:

Blog Archive