Monday, March 19, 2007

You wanna guess???

Yep... it has arrived again. At least we've all had it now. Chandler said he didn't feel good before he went to bed. We even prepared by putting a trash can by his bed. He didn't hit it. He tried... but it went everywhere... on the wall, in the bed, on some toys, but primarily on the floor. Ya know, something you just can't put in the washing machine or disinfect. I'll be calling the carpet cleaners tomorrow. It was so bad, we threw away the sweeper vac we used to clean it up. Thank goodness for Corby. He's the one who cleaned this time. I just couldn't muster up enough upmfh to do it without throwing up myself. Our house reeks with "stank" right now. I can't wait until the morning when I can open all the windows and air this place out. I'm going to try & get some sleep. He's due another puke any time now.

No comments:

Blog Archive