Sunday, March 18, 2007

My washing machine is tired

...and so am I. We made it through today pretty well. No more vomit... at least for now. I've re-washed everything... AGAIN. My machine has been going for 2 days straight. I just heard the dryer buzzer go off a few minutes ago.

Carter gave us a scare a few hours ago. He woke up crying. Not sure what he wanted to do. First it was poop, then it was cry, then it was poop again (which he never did)... he stumbled around the bathroom and sat on my lap a few minutes, then he ended up on the couch & fell back asleep. False alarm... whew! He's in the floor on his blow up bed in our room. I hate that thing. Every time he moves it makes this awful noise. At least he's close by. Hopefully we can all sleep peacefully tonight. I'm sleepy. I've got MOPS in the morning so I need some rest.

No comments:

Blog Archive