Sunday, July 1, 2007

Happy Birthday to Carter

Today is Carter's birthday. He is 5... wow! I can't believe it. He woke up this morning to a big birthday banner on his wall & a birthday present... a motorcycle (he loves motorcycles). When he went to bed last night he told me "in the morning, I think I can touch in Tony's pool" (Tony is our neighbor). I told him that he might grow overnight since he would be five. When he got up, he came into the bathroom while I was getting ready & said "i don't think i growed". We went to church this morning & Corby took the boys to the movies this afternoon to see Ratatouille (sp????).

The boys are going to camp this week. I am going to work on my scrapbook all week. I am so far behind. My new favorite thing is the storybooks from Creative Memories. I've seen them, but not really thought much about it before. Now that we have good internet, I downloaded the free template & I've worked on it every night. It is so much fun & so much cheaper than doing an album. I don't plan on doing this every year, but I need to catch up so bad, so I think I am going to make 2007 a digital scrapbook.

No comments:

Blog Archive