Thursday, July 5, 2007

Baby Poop... (not what you think)

I really don't remember how I stumbled across this website, but I was reading a bunch of blogs last night & found this link on one of them. I put the link to this t-shirt in particular because it's HILARIOUS!!!... and so true. What a genius. Mind you, I probably wouldn't pay that much for a shirt for my kid, but it's a great idea I wish I would have thought of. Isn't it crazy how people always say... "how simple, I could have done something like that"... after the fact. Just like the whole Baby Einstein craze...which has turned into way too much "stuff" now. Anyways, I'm guilty of the same thing. Maybe one of these days I'll have a light bulb moment & become rich. Here's for dreaming.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kendra,

Kensley is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I want to drive up there and giver her a hug! You look gorgeous! Thanks for getting in touch through my blog. Can't wait to talk with you more!

Amy F.

Blog Archive