Saturday, August 9, 2008

Look at these pics!


I had the kids pictures made last week while I was at my parents. I recently reconnected with a friend from high school on Facebook. She is a part-time photographer & asked if she could take pictures of the kids for her website. Her work is GREAT! so of course I took her up on the opportunity. These pictures are SO cute...some of the best that I've ever had made. I copied this one from her website just to give a sneak peak, but you can view all of them here:


She has her own website as well where you can view more of her work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kendra-
those are precious!! kensley is adorable. you have beautiful kids.

brae

Amy said...

Kendra-
I love your Blog, if I only had the time. Your family is beautiful, I have added you to my favorites so I can continue to "meet" you and your family. It has been nice getting to know so many YMCA people in EDI, Corby being one of them. Always fun to meet knew people!

Blog Archive