Wednesday, February 11, 2009

How Lovely

Since it's Valentine's week (as one of my friends kids declared it) I thought about posting some "lovely" things that have happened this week.
~The weather has been very lovely. Getting a taste of spring has made me ready to put up my sweats & long sleeves. However, I'm also hoping that with this taste of spring, it will bring one good snow to us since we have "6 more weeks of winter" according to mr. groundhog.
~Participating in The Love Dare over the past few weeks has been lovely and made me more accountable to my thoughts and actions.
~Having my 3 little munchkins in my life is lovely. They are the loves of my life & I am so thankful that God entrusted them to our care.
~Corby has been taking a day off during the week & it's been lovely. Something about having him around during the day is great.
~My friend letting me borrow her Cricut machine has been lovely (thanks Meagan). I'm having way more fun than I should with it :-)

Yeah, it's kind of cheesy, but what a better way to appreciate the little things in life.

No comments:

Blog Archive