Saturday, February 14, 2009

Things I love about my husband

To keep in theme with yesterday's post, I wanted to honor my husband today... on Valentine's Day. Love you babe!

~I love the way he laughs when he really gets tickled at something.

~I love the way he's good at most every sport he plays... regardless of the fact that I don't even like sports or care to watch them.

~I love his sweet kisses on my neck.

~I love the way he cleans the house when he gets in the mood... nooks & cranny's and even sometimes moves furniture.

~I love that he has a calming factor when I get upset & stressed about some things.

~I love that he has made me come out of my comfort zone & tried some new things since we've been married.

~I love how he looks at a golf score card for weeks & can remember every stroke on every hole for him & whoever else he played with.

~ I love going through the Love Dare with him & seeing what new things God is teaching us about our relationship.

No comments:

Blog Archive