Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Kid funny

Sunday, Chandler was invited to a friends house for a Superbowl party... a bunch of 8-9 year old boys watching a football game... sounds pretty funny to me. Anyway, Carter was a little upset that he wasn't getting to go but still was intrigued at what they might be doing at this party. He told Chandler, "i think you're going bowling"... I looked at him & said "why do you think he's going bowling at a party at Josh's house?" He said "well, momma, it's a superBOWL party isn't it?"

(** cue laughter)

3 comments:

Lacy said...

I saw your comment on Holly's site and I saw that you said a swivel sweeper is better than a shark for hard floors. I wanted to ask you about it because I just moved into a house with only hardwood and tile and no carpet and I need something like this. I thought a Shark was probably the best but you like the swivel better? Is that the brand?

Kendra Haneline said...

For Lacy: yes, i had 3 sharks & i really liked them until i got the swivel sweeper. it's one of those as seen on TV deals, but you can get them at Wal-Mart for $35 or most of the big home stores have them too. i've had mine for a good 2 years and am just now needing to replace my battery. i LOVE it! it sits closer to the floor than the sharks, therefore it picks up better. the shark is great if you have carpet & hardwoods (it picks up better on carpet surfaces than the swivel) but if you have all hardfloors, i suggest the swivel sweeper. i use it everyday at least once a day, especially after the kids eat.

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious!

Blog Archive