Saturday, July 5, 2008

Annual College Reunion

Every year, I always try to get together with my college buddies & their families. We are all pretty close but it's always so hard to coordinate a time for 8 families to meet one day in one place. Somehow we always manage to work it in for most of us at least (today we were missing one family). Today, they all came to Boiling Springs to the splash park at the YMCA. It was perfect! The kids had plenty of entertainment and a place to run around and the adults had plenty of opportunity to talk & catch up. We always have a great time & it seems like each time we get together we grow in numbers a little bit. This year we have 11 week old Baby Ezra (who belongs to Carl & Heather). We ordered pizza & brought some other food & drinks & had a merry time. The weather cooperated for the most part... we had a few times we had to get out of the pool, but at least we didn't have a wash out like last night.

(for some reason, I'm having a hard time publishing my slide show, so for now, just click this link) BTW... the baby I'm holding is NOT mine... I just happened to be the one to get him to sleep, so I just kept him.

1 comment:

Mamascraps said...

Awww- that's so neat that you all get together - and babies everywhere, lol! That reminds me I need to contact S :)

Blog Archive