Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The Bachelorette

Does anyone watch this show? Man, last night was a huge shocker!!! I can't believe that she let Jeremy go. What the heck was she thinking? Not that Jesse isn't a nice guy, but they don't fit together at all. She always talked about Jeremy being so perfect for her. Who knows? I'm pulling for Jason though... have been since 1/2 way through the show. He's so cute & seems like a great guy. I can't wait until the finale next Monday, but then I'll be bummed & won't have any show to look forward to watching anymore this summer.

2 comments:

Pollock Family said...

Funny that you posted about this...I was thinking of doing the same and of e-mailing you about it tonight! I was a Graham fan but after watching "The Men Tell All," I realized they'd have killed each other! Honestly, I'd have had a hard time picking between the final 4! I like Jesse b/c he's such a great guy and totally into her, but they're so different and I think he's going to get his heart broken. That will be sad! But, I'm pulling for Jason, too! He's so adorable and would make a great husband! It makes you wonder what happened w/his 1st marriage, huh? Did you realize the last 3 were all J's (Jeremy, Jason, Jesse)?

Unknown said...

I'm pulling for Jason too although I was pulling Graham too!!

Blog Archive