Saturday, February 23, 2008

Pictionary Champs!

Corby & I are the standing champs in Pictionary (we played with some friends tonight). If you've never played that game, I highly recommend it. I don't think we've been beat yet when we are a team. I guess after being married for almost 12 years we know each other's "ways" and thoughts. I just love that game!

On another note, I took ALL the kids shopping yesterday. I must say they were all so good...really. We went to Gaffney to the outlets & the boys took turns pushing Kensley in the stroller & I guess having them around was good entertainment for her. We shopped for 2 1/2 hours & they didn't complain once. It's a miracle. I found some great deals for all the kids and they even cooperated to try on a few things. I didn't get to finish, so I went back again today. It was packed today. I guess with it being the weekend and a pretty day, everyone had the same idea.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Connie and I want to go shopping with all of you in Gaffney sometime. We can keep the children entertained while you shop. The first Saturday that you're free we can all go down and have a fun time. It wull give Connie something to look forward to. Lets plan. O.K.? Mom

Blog Archive