Monday, October 22, 2007

Tale of all Tales plus UPDATE

I've always thought that Chandler was my most creative child and he still is... in a way. However, I have discovered in the past few months that Carter has a unique skill as well. His imagination. He can think up some doozies let me tell ya! He will try to convince you of some of the most crazy stories. My friend Elizabeth called me today to tell me of something that Carter told her daughter Hannah at lunch today (they are friends and in the same class & sit at the same table at lunch). This just prompted me to blog about him today.

So the story today was that Corby went outside yesterday in the backyard & took off all of his clothes... even the underwear... and took a shower in the rain.
Here's some more of his tales of wonder...(I might also add that NONE, even the one above, of these are true):
-We once had a hippo in the backyard that nobody else saw except Carter
-He told his teacher that his Daddy is now a police officer and we got a new dog that is a police dog that stays in our backyard in a cage. The sad thing is that she really believed him until I broke the truth to her.
-About a week after the police story, his teacher sent home a note that Corby is now a fireman as well.
-(this is a really long one view these entries #1 & #2 for the full story) the first day of kindergarten, Carter swore that his class took a field trip on the new bus... then after i kept asking him over & over (knowing good & well they went NOwhere) it went to just him & the PE teacher went on a field trip... then to just him & the PE teacher rode around the parking lot in the bus

There are plenty more of these stories, I just can't remember all of them at the moment. If I think of more, I'll update. Bottom line... if Carter tells you something, you might want to check with me or Corby before you believe him.

1 comment:

Heather Cartee said...

This is HILARIOUS!! I can't wait to hear Oak's stories!! Until then, I'll live vicariously through you! Keep 'em coming!!

Blog Archive