Tuesday, August 28, 2007

The sequel to the bus "ordeal"

Okay, I got it out of him today... Carter, that is, and his bus "story". This kid swears up & down to something that is so far left field and NOT true. We were sitting in the pick up line today to get Chandler (they stagger start & Carter went Mon but not today) & saw the new buses pull out & Carter says "that's the bus I got to ride on". So, I asked him again what happened & I get the same story. So, I said that I would ask his teacher about it tomorrow when I drop him off.... he hung his head & the bottom lip pooched out. I knew right then I had him. I said "Carter, did you really ride on the bus yesterday?" His response: "no, but I was just so excited about the new buses & I wanted to ride on one. we did get to look at them though... the whole class walked outside to see them". A-ha!!!! Finally the truth is revealed.

No comments:

Blog Archive