Thursday, October 25, 2007

Update on the Carter stories"

So you know he's always got something to say. His teacher informed me yesterday that we now not only have 1 police dog, we got 2 new ones & one of them is having babies..... when will it ever stop!!! (honestly, I think it's hilarious & enjoy hearing what he's thinking up... at least at this point I do... I don't want anything dirty or bad)
We had Donuts for Dads today at the boys school. This is where Dads come & carve a pumpkin with their kindergartners. Corby is out of town, so I filled in as Dad today. We carved a pretty good pumpkin I must say & the kids got to go back tonight dressed in their costumes & to a spooky parade (picture of Carter & his teacher Mrs. Cooke) to see all of their pumpkins lit up. I must say that I have the most adorable little kids... look at them in their costumes... how cute are they!

No comments:

Blog Archive