Thursday, May 10, 2007

Soccer is over


The boys had their last soccer game tonight. Whoopeee! I'll have to admit though, I think they had the best time this year than any in the past. They didn't win much, but they had fun playing. They both did great this year, but Chandler finally seemed to stick with it this season. He played hard & really went after the ball. He even scored a goal! Carter scored a couple goals as well. I'm just glad it over because it's so hard getting everything in on a school night and getting home late. Chandler starts golf next. I'm really anxious to see how he likes that.

Kensley was 31 weeks yesterday. I've really tried to stay on the ball & take a picture of her every Wednesday.... (I'm going to do a weekly album for her first year).

No comments:

Blog Archive