Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day



I had a great day today.... nice & relaxing.. perfect! This morning at church was Kensley's baby dedication. She looked adorable in her little dress & hair bow. Chandler said the hairbow looks like a plop of cake icing on her head. Ha! My parents & Corby's parents came for the service & spent the afternoon with us. Kensley was a crack up during the dedication. She "blah, blah-ed" & "bobble" talked the whole time. She's discovered how to make the bobble noise if she puts her hand to her mouth & moves it back & forth. Very cute... not so much in front of 300 people though. After the dedication we went to lunch & came home & veged out on the couch & watched movies all afternoon. The boys gave me my mother's day presents. Chandler made me a whole folder of stuff at school... a poem with a pack of tea, a book of things he will do for me & some other cute things. He also planted a flower at church & gave that to me. Carter made me some home-made soap at preschool & a sweet card. Kensley gave me lots of slobber kisses. It was great. Corby even got me a flower to wear at church. Granted, I couldn't keep it on very long because Kensley attacked it & tried to eat it. I needed a day to do nothing.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What beautiful photos and such a sweet family. I'm sorry I missed Kensley's dedication.
This is my first blog so I hope you receive my comments.
Connie

Blog Archive