Monday, May 7, 2007

Busy, busy day

I've been really busy today. I helped out at Chandler's school this morning, met some friends at the Y to walk after that, came home & mowed the front yard, took a shower, fixed lunch, took the kids to the library when I picked up Chandler, came home & did an hour & half of homework, fixed supper, bathed kids & put them to bed, working on some thank you cards for my sis-in-law (taking a break from that at the moment), did 2 loads of dishes, 4 loads of laundry & managed to sit down & nurse Kensley & play with her some in the midst of all of that. It's been a really LONG day. I think I'll go to bed shortly.

When we got home from picking up Chandler today, he was surprised to find that I had mowed the grass. He said "girls can mow grass???" When I responded with a yes, he said "I thought only men mow grass." Very cute. By the way, we watched the movie Borat this weekend. "Very nice" and "hi-five".... other than some funny sayings, I wasn't impressed.

No comments:

Blog Archive