Tuesday, May 15, 2007

The search for a car seat

After having 3 kids, you know what you like & what you don't when it comes to baby gear & other things for a baby for that matter. I'm on a mission for a car seat for Kensley. She still has a little while longer in her infant seat, but she's so tall, it won't be much longer & I'll have to get something. I'm the type of person that likes to get the best deal for your money. I also want the best of most anything when it comes to my kids... especially car safety. I went through several seats with the boys to find what I did & did not like about car seats. I did find out that my kids are tall (well, not so much for Carter) & need higher harnesses when they get older. Through the help of a friend who is a whiz at finding out anything on about everything, I have narrowed down the search. I'm looking for a Fisher Price Safe Voyager Deluxe Convertible Car seat. It's actually made by Britax... big plus in my book. All the reviews I've read are great, but I really want to see it in person before I buy it. Anyone know where I might could find one? Babies R Us does not carry it...at least online they don't. Target carries it online, but said it doesn't in most stores. What does most mean???? I'm wondering if some Charlotte stores might have it. Any suggestions would be helpful.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kendra, Look on www.dealtime.com/xGS_Britax_car_seats-

Anonymous said...

Try www.tinyride.com they have free shipping. Also there is a USA Baby here in Charlotte.
Holly Furtick

Blog Archive