Thursday, May 17, 2007

Another busy week

It's been another crazy week for me. I've had something everyday & it continues into this weekend. We are heading to Statesville tomorrow. I am so excited. It's going to be a very eventful weekend, so I should have a great post when I get back. Me & my sister-in-laws are giving Corby's sister a baby shower Saturday morning. I love baby showers... everything about them. The decorations, the food, the gifts, the fellowship... it's all fun to me. Also, all of Corby brothers & sisters will be in town this weekend, so we'll have a wild a crazy time with all the kids together.

We went to the groundbreaking ceremony of the Boiling Springs YMCA (yes, it's finally happening) this afternoon. I've been seeing the beginning process everyday as I drive by.. it's on the way to Chandler's school... and they've cleared the land. To think about what a great facility it's going to be really gets me excited. The waterpark is supposed to be finished for next summer and the building facility by fall. I will probably be there every week if not every day with the kids. I must admit, we have a great YMCA here in Cleveland County... not just facilities, but programs & staff. A lot of great things about the Y were said today. Makes me proud that my hubby works there.

1 comment:

Pollock Family said...

Yes, you should be very proud! After being in 3 different YMCA associations now, I know that Cleveland County is definitely the BEST! The Christian mission statement is so strong and the employees actually live it! I so enjoyed living there and meeting the best group of friends ever! I miss it all so much! By the way, I love the baby announcement-I haven't had time to write you back! I'll miss you tomorrow-we're all getting together for lunch.

Blog Archive