Saturday, July 4, 2009

4th of July


(Linda, Janet, me, Heather, Joy, Cheryl & Stacy)

I always look forward to the time every year when I get to see my best friends from college. We try to get together at least once a year. We have the best time & the past 2 years we've had our annual gathering at the Boiling Springs YMCA waterpark. It's really perfect because we have plenty of room & the kids have plenty of entertainment. The only downfall is that we just don't have quite enough time to talk. Anyhoo... we had our gathering today & had a blast as usual. Only one of the girls was unable to make it this year but the rest of us were there. We keep growing in numbers with more kiddos being added each year. We'll have two more little ones next time we meet because Heather & Linda are both expecting. I love these girls so much & I'm so thankful that we have all remained friends through the years. Even though I don't get to talk to them as frequent as we would probably all like, we have all remained close.

Here's a group shot of all of us... minus Leslie & her family.


You can check out the rest of my photos on Facebook or here

No comments:

Blog Archive