Monday, May 18, 2009

Not Me! Monday



Well, I thought I would take a stab at it again... let's see what I didn't do this week!

I did not whimp out & switch my 2 year old back to diapers this week because I am cheap. It doesn't bother me one bit that I pay $12 for a 24 pack of pull-ups as opposed to $7 for a pack of 32 diapers.

I do not still have a large box of groceries laying out on my kitchen counter because I just haven't got around to putting them up yet. Nope, not me.

I did not look at my piles of laundry & sort through what I needed to be washed & pile the rest of the clothes right back into the hamper. I'm ALWAYS sooooo on top of the mountains of laundry in our house... ;0}

I did not get ridiculously excited that I was able to upgrade my cell phone this week AND got a touch screen phone AND sent a text to lots of people just so I can use my fancy~shmancy, full keyboard. I mean, really, who gets excited over superficial stuff like that? Not me!

Today I did not wear one of my nice white shirts to work (at a preschool mind you) when I knew we would be painting today....with non-washable paint. And one (or a couple) of the kids did not get bright red paint on my boob, of all places... and I did not try to wipe it off with a wet wipe & smear it so far into my shirt that it absorbed into my undershirt AND my very expensive, new, white bra! Come on people... I know that could never happen to me. And one last thing... I did not walk around with a big, bright red paint smudge all over my right breast all.day.long. Not me!

Happy Monday everyone & many happy, hilarious Not Me! moments to you this week. I would love to hear yours.

3 comments:

Mommy Confidential said...

This NEVER/ALWAYS happens to me.
I love a shirt, and then along comes a greasy handprint.
argh!!
*r

Ashleigh said...

That is why I rarely buy a white shirt...even for my kids. Always happens to me!! You will have to check out my Not me Monday as well...

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

You have the cutest blog...love it....I enjoyed my visit.

Stop by and visit me when you have some time and read about our latest Disney adventures....
Grandparent trips are the BEST...and every comment enters you for the May giveaway.

Blog Archive