Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Argh... blow me away me heartys!

Well, that title has really nothing to do whatsoever with my post, but it's so windy today, I just had to put it. On to more important matters... well, not really, but lets get on with this. Lots of random thoughts roaming around in my head today, so I will share.

I'm on twitter now. Not really sure what to do with it, but I'm there. I will tweet once in a while. Next.....

I've been randomly thinking about something that I pass everyday on the road to my house. At the end of one of the driveways of a house, there are 2 green gargoyles. ??? Really? I mean, do people really do that? It's not like they are cool & go with some kind of theme of the house, they are just there... red tongues & all. And it's really not even a driveway b/c the house is right on the road. This house also has a life-size knight in full body, on their front porch.... and restaurant-one-piece-tables in the front lawn. I seriously need to take a picture sometime. It all makes me think of Ghostbusters every time I pass by.
Next....

Spring break last week gave me some serious cravings for summer. The weather (minus the wind) being so pretty & something about the spring air.... I just love it! I'm ready for no homework & sleeping in.
Next....

Me & the family went to play golf last Friday. Rather amusing. I DON'T play golf, but I do try once in a while. It's more like I whiff a few times & then if I'm lucky, one of the whiffs catches the ball & it bounces a few yards out & then I try again. Here's some pictures:


Last.... Who's watching American Idol? It's getting down to the nail-biting time where I start to get mad because people are getting voted off. Yeah, I know there is only one winner, but still, it's so hard to see your faves in the bottom 3 and tonight, I'm really going to get stressed. My faves are Matt & Danny. I'm wishing that Anoop & Lil would get the heck outta there. I dislike Adam very much, but I know he's probably going to the end. I can't help that, but I can vote. I vote for my faves as many times as I can get through in a row. Paula has to be on somekind of meds because she's really weirding me out this year. Here stange comments & her shakeyness when they get a close up of her is ewwww to watch. So I'll be glued to the TV tonight to see who's going home. I hope my votes for Matt this week helped.

That's all for now. More pics from last week.

Playing at the park



Just love those little pigtails...

3 comments:

JenB said...

Y'all are so cute!
And you play golf like I do. :)

Pollock Family said...

I agree about Paula...she has issues. She hasn't made sense at all this year & I can't stand to hear her talk b/c it takes her sooooo long to get it out! I don't have any faves this time. I really could care less who wins. I don't think any of them are top-notch. Adam is weird, but I think he's the best singer on their (although not my taste or style) but he is definitely original & he can sing.

Pollock Family said...

oops...I meant "there."

Blog Archive