Friday, April 24, 2009

Who decides this?

I came across a link today that sparked my interest. The title is

Pure Torture on the Ears

10 songs that make your ears beg for mercy.


And one of the songs listed is "We Built this City" by Starship. Okay, that song does not make me beg for mercy... I loved that song back in the 80's and would still listen to it now! I think I remember it being on the movie "Mannequin" with Andrew McCarthy. I also liked their song "Sara"... I actually have it on on my iPod. So, I wonder... who makes these articles & why do they get to decide this?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Actually there is a Starship song in Mannequin but it's "Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now." I love that movie by the way and I like all three songs from Starship as well. I agree with most of the songs on the list.. but not all of them.

Blog Archive