Saturday, January 24, 2009

25 Random things

I was tagged by several friends on facebook to write 25 random things about me, so I thought I would transfer it on over to my blog.

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

1. i've never been on a plane, but my first trip is coming up next month
2. i went to the prom all 4 years of high school
3. love the beach... i would live there if i could
4. i bowl a mean game on wii... i hold the high score with everyone i play against.
5. i suck at real bowling
6. i love new kids on the block... did back in the 80's & 90's & still love them now... went to see them twice last year & want to go see them again this year... hopefully
7. i love to be creative... and have my own little on-the-side business
8. i took dance for 13 years
9. i was a cheerleader in high school
10. i never made the homecoming court in high school or college, but secretly really wished that i would have
11. corby & i were set up by his ex-girlfriend, who happened to be one of my best friends
12. we married before we finished college
13. my favorite drink is cheerwine
14. i love to blog & read blogs... it's part of my daily routine
15. my fave show on tv right now is the bachelor... i'm already planning a party for the season finale
16. i love to sing... my first solo was at the age of 3, i sang in a band all through high school and currently sing on the praise team at church
17. my best friend all through elem, middle & high school was julie...we did really stupid stuff like pretending to marry michael jackson in her living room with our tu-tu's on our head as a veil, recording our own "kids beat" talk show, spy on her brother's cute friends when they would come to her house, and make chicken & rice every thursday after school
18. i am an only child
19. my first car was a 1985 pontiac sunbird...straight drive
20. i prefer dark chocolate over milk chocolate... i'm a recent convert
21. i have used the bathroom in a mcdonalds' medium size cup while riding in a car... don't ask, long story...this is my most embarrassing moment ever
22. i never thought i would have 3 kids...but love them more than anything
23. i became a christian at age 8
24. i have a bachelor's degree in business administration with a minor in management (from Gardner-Webb Univ.), because i wanted to go into human resource management when i graduated college
25. i've never smoked & i don't drink

I'm not going to tag 25 people again, but I will say if you are reading this, then consider yourself tagged!

3 comments:

JenB said...

A few of these things I knew, but I honestly never knew that you sing. Well, since I've been reading your blog, I found out, but I didn't know before then. And i can just see y'all spying on Scott's friends. haha

Ashleigh said...

Hey Kendra! Interesting stuff!! A few of them we have in common!
Cheerwine is ONE Of my favs---I also like Sundrop and Sweet Tea!! I am also a non-smoker and non-drinker!

Ashleigh said...

And by the way, I would LIKE to bowl a mean game of bowling on WII...but I am just too inconsistent! I have bowled ONE really good game.

Blog Archive