Sunday, January 18, 2009

Silence

The kids are at my parents for a couple days. Woo, hoo!!!(... did i just type that out loud?) Seriously, I love my children more than anything, but everyone needs a break once in a while. I feel like a better Mommy when they come home because I've had a refresher. So I am fully taking advantage of this long weekend. Last night Corby & I went out to eat & saw a movie with some friends & it was fun. It's been so long since we've doubled dated... without kids. This morning I was standing looking out the window while eating my yogurt & I said, "it's really quite in here" and Corby said I had a huge smile on my face. Speaking of this morning, we had snow... but only for about 5 min and it didn't stick, but it was really pretty looking out the window for those few minutes. Okay, so for the rest of my agenda, I'm cleaning out junk stuff, finishing up a card job I've been working on, going for a massage and having some friends over for supper. And, I get to sleep in for the next couple days... glorious! My parents will probably be wiped out when they bring the kids back & I'll be ready to take them on again (that sounds like some kind of ball game or match... hee, hee!)

No comments:

Blog Archive