Thursday, August 28, 2008

Got me a new camera... woo, hoo!

I've been wanting a new camera for a long time. I've tried & tried to convince Corby to let me get one, but he always kept telling me I had to save my money & buy it. Well, I had most of the $$$, so he let me go ahead & get it since we are going to the beach this weekend & our camera is doing loopy things these days. I always get lots of pictures of the family because I do a calendar for each of our parents every year. I need something dependable. I LOVE this camera! There are still so many functions/buttons/etc on this thing & it will take me a while to get the hang of it, but here's a few pics that I've managed to capture the past few days.


This is a really cool feature that I'm totally digging... it's called color accent. You focus in on one color & all the rest is in black & white.

1 comment:

EngineersFalcon said...

The color feature is SO COOL! I love it.

Blog Archive