Sunday, May 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Chandler!


My oldest son turned 8 yesterday. That seems weird saying that I have an 8 yr old. He's been very excited about turning 8 because in 7 or 8 more years, he'll be 15 and can get a job... as a firefighter (that's what he says). We'll seen in 7 more years what he really thinks about getting a job. Kids grow up so fast and sometimes I wonder where time has gone. I look at Kensley who will be 2 in the fall and think "Didn't I just have her?"

Chandler is a great kid. He has a kind heart and is very sweet and thoughtful. He loves to be creative and can come up with some great ideas. He's a ham and likes for people to think he's funny... (wonder where he gets that from... hmmmmm?) but doesn't want to be too much in the spotlight because he gets embarrassed. He looks & acts more & more like Corby everyday. He's a great big brother to Kensley and most of the time to Carter too. I had lunch with him on Friday & took brownies to his class. Sat. morning the boys woke up to balloons in the doorway and a new tv/dvd for their room. That was a combined present for the both of them. We didn't really do anything special yesterday, but we did go to a wedding last night & they had a special dance in honor of his birthday. Their party will be in a few weeks. We took him to his favorite restaurant today for lunch, Mi Pueblitos.

So here's to my first born.... Happy Birthday "Shama" (that's what he used to call himself when he was little).

*I just saw that I have 200 posts now....wow, that's a lot of writing. *

No comments:

Blog Archive