Wednesday, March 5, 2008

My Dad.. the zookeeper?

By now I'm sure you know how Carter likes to tell stories. Here's another one to add to the book. I saw his assistant teacher this morning & she told me they were doing something in class where everyone stood up & talked about what their dad does. The kid that went before him was talking about his dad being a zookeeper. So Carter gets up there & says (with his head kind of hung low) my dad is a zookeeper... he takes care of lions & tigers. Then he went and sat down. As if that isn't bad enough, she then overheard him talking to one of his classmates during centers and he is saying that he has lions & bears that stay in our backyard & he plays with them. He also has a jaguar that he rides.

First of all.... WHAT? Second, how in the world does he know what a jaguar is? We've gone from police dogs to zoo animals now. All I can do is shake my head & laugh.

No comments:

Blog Archive