Thursday, January 31, 2008

Trying it out

I'm trying out a new layout. I tried to do this myself by changing the colors to match my new siggy. I'm not sure yet if I like the layout or not, so bear with me if I change it several times over the next few days.

It's been a busy few days & tomorrow is even worse. I did have a massage today and it was fabulous! I really wish I had enough money to do this at least once a month. Yeah right... only in my dreams. I'll stick with my once or twice a year that I can get one. It's usually a gift. Gotta run & do some stuff. Hope you all have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Janet Ritter said...

I like it! I'm still playing with the various format options on my blog - if you have any websites to share...pass them on. I'm kind of bored with the "standard" blogspot templates!

Blog Archive