Thursday, December 13, 2007

Sweet Baby Girl

I had such a great day with Kensley today. I guess maybe because it's the first day in a while that we've stayed at home the majority of the day. She was so sweet all day (not that she is normally bad, because she's not... just extra sweet & cute today). She laid in bed with me this morning & cuddled after the boys left for school, then we got up & played & ate breakfast. She is SO funny & animated. Her expressions are hilarious! I took a bath & she tried to get in with me... she's trying to get in the tub now & almost did. She hugged me a bunch & gave lots of kisses. We played with the baby & gave it nummy, nummy & she took all of her babies for lots of "strolls" in the walker she pushes around. She also took a forever long nap & I got a ton of stuff done. It was just a sweet day with her. I love the mother/daughter bond that we are developing. The boys were always really sweet too, but it's been so long since I've had a baby at home with me.

Chandler had his Christmas Around The World program at school tonight. I didn't get any good pictures because my camera does horrible in dark rooms & we were sitting to far back. He did so good! We've got a busy weekend coming up, so I might not have a chance to blog for a few days. I'll have lots to catch you up on when we get back.

No comments:

Blog Archive