Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Nummy, Nummy

I have breastfed all 3 of my kids. With all 3 of them I would always say "do you want some nummy, nummy?" when it was time for them to eat. Why, I really don't know. I think I would talk to them and say "nummy, nummy, it's good". (nothing like some good ole baby language)Neither of the boys actually called it that but Kensley says it all of the time. My name has now become "nummy, nummy". It is really funny to hear this little 13 month old baby saying it over & over while pulling at my shirt. If she wants it, I can't hold her or she gets very loud and squirmy. When she wakes up in the morning, sometimes I pick her up out of her crib and I hear "nummy, nummy, nummy..." you get the picture. So I finally captured it on video tonight. It's kind of dark in the video, but you can hear her very well.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That was so cute.. even Brandon thought so!!

Blog Archive