Saturday, November 17, 2007

Feedback please!!!

I'm trying to get some info for Christmas. Carter wants a gameboy... no problem, it's in the works. However, I do have 2 boys that fight over everything. We are leaving this morning to go on vacation to Pigeon Forge for a few days. So I asked a friend of mine if I could borrow her Vsmile Pocket for the boys, primarily Carter, to use for the ride up there. Carter doesn't care much about watching movies, but he loves our V-smile that hooks up to the tv, so i thought that would be a good entertainer for him when he's bored with movies. Well, Chandler wants to play it too and they've fought over it. So I asked Chandler what he wants for Christmas & he says one of those... meaning the Pocket system. The problem is, I've read horrible reviews about this thing. We have about 8 games already for the v-smile, so it would be wise to get something I can already use games with without having to invest even more in Gameboy games. Rather than buying two of the same thing, I figured that they could trade off... one use the Gameboy and the other the v-smile. I just don't know what to do.

So I need your help...
If any of you have or know someone who has the V-Smile Pocket, please comment & let me know how it works for them.

I've read very good and very bad and a lot in the middle. I need a swing vote from actual people, not people I don't know who have commented on random sites.

No comments:

Blog Archive