Friday, October 12, 2007

Yep... that's it!

It bothered me for the longest time that I couldn't figure out what Chandler's "thing" was. Carter is into sports & running full blast all of the time. Chandler doesn't really care much about sports, but I just couldn't pin-point what he was good at...other than knowing everything about firetrucks, police cars & lawn care equipment. Anyways, I am convinced more everyday that I've figured it out. He is CREATIVE... very creative. He comes up with stuff I would never think a 7 year old would think about & is very detailed with it (I remember being that way when I was little). He's creative with stories, drawing, playing & pretending. Cater usually just follows along with whatever his Bubba is doing. They were in their room playing and kept taking all the bar stools into their bedroom. I wasn't really concerned because those bar stools have been anything from a steering wheel to machine guns to a fort...you never know. They called for me to come into the bedroom to see what they had done. Here's what I walked in on...

They had set up their own photography studio and even had 2 places for people to have their picture made. I must admit, I think this is pretty good & very creative. Here's a better shot of the actual picture they were taking.
Along with the picture studio, he also drew a sign (read my post from Wed) with a very good camera and directions of where to go & what to do in case he was taking pictures of someone else.... HILARIOUS! I love it! I wonder what all the creative genes will do for him when he gets older.

No comments:

Blog Archive