Tuesday, October 9, 2007

I'm done?

It's very rare that I get everything done in a week. Meaning... laundry, cleaning house & dishes. Usually I'll get one task accomplished & drag the rest of them out the rest of the week. Well, this is one of those weeks that it actually happened. My house is clean, dishes have been done & all the laundry is washed & put away. I wasn't quite sure what to think this afternoon when I brought in the last load of laundry from the clothesline. I put everything away and stood there for a minute... feeling like I needed to find something else to wash or clean. I love the feeling of a clean house. I actually sat down & worked on my Christmas cards... which are almost done by the way. I'm just waiting on the pictures to come in the mail. If you are on my Christmas card list, expect yours early this year.

I have a full day tomorrow, so I'm going to try to get to bed at a decent hour tonight. This is way early for me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is my favorite feeling, and it happens so rarely, that when I leave and come home, and the house is still clean, I could just cry, I'm so happy! I feel ya

Anonymous said...

Yes, this is indeed a good feeling for me to have everything cleaned and in it's place, which is rare!So I don't get those feelings very often, but I know where you're comming from....Mom

Blog Archive