Thursday, October 4, 2007

Happy Birthday to my baby girl!


Well, it's here... my baby is 1 today. It really seems like this past year just flew by. I put together a scrapbook tonight of the past year. I've taken her picture every Wednesday for 52 weeks... (honestly, I can't believe that I remembered each week)...and put them in a scrapbook & wrote a letter to Kensley in the back. It's so sweet and so amazing to see how much she's grown over the past year.

We didn't do anything special today... except sing to her... because we are having her birthday party on Saturday here at the house. I can't wait to see if she likes the cake. She eats anything, so I bet she will dig in, but neither of the boys liked theirs, so we'll see.
(**she's sporting one of her presents from a friend in these pictures... a Barbie crown... I LOVE it!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Kensley.. I can't believe it's been a whole year already.

Blog Archive