Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Flashback to the 90's

A friend emailed me this picture today.
HILARIOUS! This was the band I was part of in high school. We were a Christian band... I guess you could say cover band because all we sang were other's people's stuff. We first started out as New Life Crew... very cheesy name. We played tracks & pretended to play instruments along with it, but we actually did sing. Then, a few of them left & we became a little more talented & actually started playing the instruments and sang. We changed our name to Basic Faith & even had t-shirts & sold them at the concerts we did. Yes, we had concerts... we sang at youth rally's/events, high school functions and we even opened up for a hard rock Christian band... can't remember the name of them though. I was one of the singers... mostly I did back up singing. It was really a lot of fun. I think we were pretty good, but hey, that was 15 years ago...I would love to see a video of something we played.

No comments:

Blog Archive