Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Kids Growing Up




The past few weeks we've had some pretty big milestones to be accomplished with our kids. I'm so happy for them, but it's been like "slam... your kids are growing up!" July 4 Carter learned to swim without floats and Kensley turned 9 months old and July 13 Chandler learned to ride his bike. I guess Chandler riding his bike inspired Carter to give it a go because yesterday, Carter learned how to ride too... without any help from us. He just got out there, scooted around a while learning to balance & then he just took off yesterday morning. We got Chandler a new bike Sunday afternoon (something a little bigger for him). Carter took ownership of the smaller bike & has been rolling around on it ever since. Also, yesterday morning, Kensley pulled up on the couch all by herself AND today she started clapping. Wow! That's a lot in such a short period of time. I'm so proud of my kids! I love to see them grow and see how much fun it is for them to accomplish things like swimming and riding bikes. I wonder what the next few weeks hold for us. Should be interesting to see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My sweet grandbabies...they're growing up so fast. I'm so proud of them. Of course, they have such great parents to guide them along the way. They all are such a blessing to us. And they wouldn't be here if it were not for my beautiful and loving daughter,Kendra and her handsome and wonderful husband, Corby.I thank God for them everyday!

Blog Archive