Sunday, July 15, 2007

Garage Sales

I'm done with em! Yesterday was my second garage sale in one month & I really have no idea why I put myself through that torture. It's ridiculous really how much time & effort you put into getting stuff ready for people to "dollar" you to death. You price it... it's really cheap... people still want it cheaper. At least they have guts to try. I love the excuses that you hear if I don't come down on the price. "It's not for me & I don't know if they will use it", "that's too expensive", "it's not the right size so I may not be able to wear it".... my response to all of this....it's a yard sale, it's really cheap..... puh-leassse! By the end of the day, I went with the mentality, well, something is better than nothing at all. With all that said, the remains of my garage sale belongings are now gone to the Salvation Army...no more garage sales for a while.

On another note... I did a MySpace page because I have several friends who are on there & I wanted to keep up with them, so you have to create a profile yourself. I HATE it! I'm getting all kinds of requests from strange people I don't know & getting spam! I'll stick with my blogging... it serves my purpose.

No comments:

Blog Archive