Thursday, June 14, 2007

Breaking habits, waitresses & movies

I can't believe I forgot to post this... it's HUGE... (at least I think it is). Carter has stopped sucking his thumb... on his own!!! Woo, hoo. About a month ago it hit me that I haven't seen him sucking his thumb in a while. I asked him about it & he said, "nope & i don't bite my fingernails anymore either". Wow! I thought it would take forever to break him of that habit, but he did it on his own. Yay, Carter!

The boys left today to go to my parents for a few days. It's been a pretty calm week so far. They were in camp the first part of the week & now they are at Mimi & PawPaw's. I totally feel refreshed. I hope them being there will help their ongoing feud amongst each other. Since they are not here, Corby & I went out to eat tonight with Kensley. Our waitress was in her face the whole night.. literally. I wanted to say " back off girl!" Kensley didn't seem to mind, she just stared at her the whole time. This girl kept kissing her & letting Kensley put her fingers in her mouth, getting up close to her face, rubbing on her face, talking about how she wanted to give her some food. Good thing it wasn't my first kid or I would have probably said something. Still, I didn't really like it, but I'm not gutsy enough to say anything to her. I'll just complain about it in my blog... LOL!

We rented a couple movies tonight. I had a coupon for Blockbuster that I redeemed from the Pampers Gifts to Grow program... (you enter codes from diapers & get points to redeem them for stuff which are mostly toys & books & a few other things). We watched The Guardian with Kevin Costner & Ashton Kutcher (sp?). It was REALLY good and I highly recommend it. Some parts of it were so intense that I couldn't sit still. Tomorrow night we are watching the Pursuit of HAPPYness.

No comments:

Blog Archive