Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Sleepy day

When your 4 year old goes to sleep before lunch without even asking him lay down, you know he is tired. I laid Kensley down for a nap this morning around 9:30. She woke up around 10:15... ugh! I waited a few minutes to go get her & I'm so glad I did. She went back to sleep, so I decided to take a nap too. Carter & I had been drawing pictures & he was upset because his wasn't as good as mine, so he stormed into his room to pout. So I laid on the recliner & thought I would get some shut eye in while things were quiet. Next thing I know, I hear Kensley wake up & it's 11:45! Now I'm wondering where Carter is & what he's been doing since I fell asleep. I'm looking around the house & looked in his room & he's on his bed asleep! I even got the kids in bed on time last night & went to bed at 10:30 myself. What gives? I'm still trying to catch up after all of those really late nights of staying up working on cards. Speaking of late, I guess I need to get in bed now. I've been having to get up & get Chandler to school this week & it's hard when you are not a morning person. Corby is usually here to do all of that. I'm usually up at that time, but not dressed, feeding kids & fixing lunches.

Chandler's birthday is tomorrow. He will be 7! ... Post a comment for him. I'm sure he would love reading them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Chandler,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, pal! I can't believe you're 7 years old now!! I wish I could be there for your party, but I want you to have fun, get lots of presents and eat lots of birthday cake! Have some for me, ok?

It was great seeing you and everybody last month. Thanks for the great tour of the new van!

Have a great day and I hope to see you again soon!

Love,
Dereama

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Chandler!! Seven is a lucky number! I hope you had a fun Birthday.

Blog Archive