Thursday, May 24, 2007

Happy Birthday to Chandler

Well, my firstborn is another year older... 7! Wow, that seems weird to me. Looking back at his pictures & remembering last year's birthday seems like just a few weeks ago. He doesn't have the little boy look anymore... he's looking more like his Daddy & like a little man. He woke up this morning to some firetruck balloons & I drew him a Happy Birthday sign with a firetruck & him as a fireman... he loved it. He got up on his own at 6:30am. He never does that. I guess he was excited because it's his birthday. He said he didn't feel good this morning, but I just brushed that off. I went & ate lunch with him today & took cupcakes to his class. He cried when it was time for me to leave... he said he didn't want me to leave & wanted to come home with me. (big tug at the heart strings) His teacher took him on with the class & went outside. I figured he would be fine & he just had it in his head he wanted to go home. I was wrong. When I picked him up, he looked like he didn't feel good & when we got home he had a fever. Man did I feel bad & his teacher did too. (She called to check on him tonight.) He slept for an hour & half. We were supposed to take him out to eat for supper, but we postponed until tomorrow since he wasn't feeling well. Hopefully tomorrow will be better & we can get him feeling up to par for his party on Saturday.

No comments:

Blog Archive