Saturday, April 14, 2007

Watch where you are going

Growing up in my family, if you did something clumsy, we always joked around & called you "grace"... i guess meaning you have none when you do something clumsy. Poor Chandler fit the description today. I'm at my parents for the weekend. Me, Mom & Kensley went to a baby shower this afternoon. As soon as we pulled up in the driveway, Chandler comes running up to the van with a pitiful look on his face & says he knocked himself out. It took us forever to figure out what he knocked himself out on, but finally got they were talking about the propane tank from the gas grill. Okay...Huh? How the heck did he do that? Chandler is trying to describe & Carter is too, except they are 2 totally different things. But come to find out, he was riding one of his toys in the basement & apparently wasn't watching what he was doing & ran into the propane tank which was hanging up from something because Daddy has just painted it. Anyways, he had to milk it a little with MiMi & me I just said "awww, you're alright." He has a pump knot on his head. It's under his hair, so we don't have to worry about him looking funny.

So we are still on a mission for a van. I found one I REALLY like here in Hickory. I want it bad, but we have to wait until Monday to talk to the bank to see if we can afford the payments. That part sucks. I gave Kensley squash last night. So far, she's had rice & oatmeal cereal & now I'm starting veggies. I wasn't sure if she liked it or not at first, but she seemed to when she opened her mouth. About half way through, she decided she didn't want anymore & started making some faces. However, tonight I have her the other half of the jar & she ate it right up. We had supper at Cracker Barrel & Kensley thought she needed what I had on my plate. She had several licks of my gravy & LOVED the apples... well the sauce in the apples. She started screaming & smacking her lips when I would eat it & not give her any. Your really had to see it, but it was hilarious.

No comments:

Blog Archive