Thursday, April 12, 2007

A little about everything

So my van is broken again. It's driveable, but the air conditioning is not working. I feared this would happen... we could see it coming. I think Corby has finally given in to my bugging about a new van.. well, not new, just a newer, better on than we have now...one with a/c that works. We've started the process of looking. We went tonight & test drove one. The boys thought we were bringing it home. Needless to say, they were quite disappointed when we drove home in our same van.


If anyone needs any clothes for your kids, the yellow malls in Gaffney are having some great sales. The Children's Place had 1.99 & 4.99 racks. I found some great deals there. I also visited the other kids stores & found some good deals there as well. Yes, I did what I vowed I wouldn't do again. I went shopping with all 3 by myself. Acutally, it wasn't bad. Mabye because we were outside some & I let the play on the playground half-way through to give them a break. I was pleasantly surprised.

This afternoon we went to the fire department. This was Chandler's reward for filling up his happy jar. Chandler talked the entire time... about anything & everything... and Carter just had a blank stare on his face. He seemed mesmerized. While we were there, they got a call & had to leave quickly. It was exciting to see them speed out of the station with the lights & sirens.

No comments:

Blog Archive