Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Kensley is 6 months old today

Wow! Time has flown by. My baby girl is 6 months today. She's not had the greatest of days either. Her RSV is flaring back up again & she sounds like she's coughing up a lung. She just hasn't felt well today & has either been crying, sleeping or attached to me most of the day. I'm exhausted. We did manage to get in a few good pictures this afternoon. She just so stinkin' cute! She is sitting up for a few seconds at least...depending on how excited she gets. Everything goes in her mouth... I mean everything. She's definitely cutting teeth, but her gums don't seem swollen at all. I'll be anxious to see when one pops through. I finally found a hair bow that stays in her hair. They are called No Slippie Clippie... I love them! I would love to get one in every color, but they are 4 bucks each. I'm going to try & figure out how to make them myself. I'm crafty, surely I can do it.

So the van... aka...Mom-mobile has been in the shop this week & I'm probably going to have to take it back.. again! It's dying I must say. It's interesting that kids & cars have been at the dr. every month (or more) since Christmas. It all started with the rolling Honda ... then the van has been in the shop 3 times since we got the car back. We've definitely got used to only having 1 car & I've become a pro at putting... excuse me... cramming 3 car seats into the back of the Honda. The air went out last, so I took it yesterday to have that fixed. Apparently it has a leak because it's hissing at me again. When it rains, it pours. I'm on the scope for a new vehicle but Corby is not convinced yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think Kensley is the sweetest baby I ever seen, other than Chandler and Carter. Of course I'm the Mimi and I just love my grandbabies!They are the biggest joy of my life.

Blog Archive