Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Kensley eats food!



My baby will be 6 months old tomorrow!!! She's growing up way too fast. Corby made the comment tonight that she will be a 1/2 year old. I didn't like hearing that. I gave her cereal last night for the first time. She LOVED it! I couldn't get it in her mouth fast enough. She kept grabbing my arm & pulling it toward her and cried when I took the spoon out of her mouth. She had some again today & liked it again. For the next month or so, I'll be anxious to see what she eats & doesn't.

On another note... did you see American Idol tonight? OMG... if Sanjaya makes it through after that horrible performance, I think I might boycott the show. It's ridiculous. Randy said it all, "I can't even comment on the singing anymore." Does he think he is really good? Ugh!







No comments:

Blog Archive