Saturday, April 21, 2007

I'm back

It's been a few days since I've posted. I've been busy getting ready for a craft sale I did today. Didn't do great at it by the way, but did get a potential for doing some wedding invitations. I've stayed up late making cards & stuff & didn't hardly sell anything. SO... if anyone needs any cards... I've got PLENTY for sale.

We bought the van... I love it! The doors have been an issue, but it's getting better. It has electric doors & the boys argue over who is going to open & close them. One pulls the handle to open it & it starts to open, so the other one gets mad & pulls the handle too, so then it stops & preceeds to close. Over and over and over... etc. If I open the doors then that a whole other issue. I'm hoping the newness wears off quick. It's getting old dealing with these this.


I've got to head to bed at a decent hour tonight, so this wraps it up for me. Short & sweet.

No comments:

Blog Archive