Monday, April 23, 2007

Vaccum cleaners

Has anyone seen that commercial for the new Dyson slim vaccum? All these women are cleaning their floors with their "squeaky" vaccums. It sounds like a dog toy or a baby's squeaky toy. Hilarious! That's totally my vaccum. Despite the fact that it's the loudest one on the block & you have to scream to hear a conversation while it's running.... it cleans like a squeaky little toy. I'm in the process of cleaning up the old van to sell it. I got out the vaccum today & tried cleaning the inside. Not great success. I hate our vaccum cleaner & I have for a while, but I can't see buying a new one when the old one still runs. Never mind the fact that it doesn't pick up much at all, it still runs. I guess I'll hope like I did for our old TV. We used to have one of those console TV's that sat on the floor. My grandmother gave it to me. It worked, so we couldn't justify getting a new one. It only went up to channel 30 if that tells you how old it was. So we just hoped & prayed that it would quit working so we could get a new one. Eventually it did. So, now I'm hoping & praying that my vaccum will quit working so I can justify getting a new one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I prefer my Kenmore Progressive with Direct Drive. Easy to push. Easy to clean. It has a dirt sensor to let you know if you have all the dirt sucked up yet. When you finish cleaning, simply empty the cylinder and clean it out, and you're ready to go again.

Blog Archive