Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Short today

It's been a crazy day. I spent half the morning on the phone & the other half of the day anticipating phone calls from messages that I left... which the phone calls were never returned. Anyway, we are going to get the van tomorrow. I can't wait! Chandler told all his teachers at school today he was getting a new van. However, the most important part of the whole deal for him was the fact that he thought he was riding home with a friend on the school bus. Never mind the fact that we are getting a new van, it's all about the school bus. When I showed up to get him after school, he pouted the whole ride home. He was mad at me because he was supposed to ride the bus. I'm going to try & work something out for him. This kid obsesses with these things.

I've gotta go to bed. I've stayed up way too late the past week & half.

No comments:

Blog Archive