Saturday, June 19, 2010

Time spent with friends is time well spent

Friday I had the pleasure of spending the afternoon with a dear friend from high school. We spent the day at the pool and the kids played while me & Brandi took some time to catch up on life. We've stayed connected through the years & her family even lived right down the road from us here in Shelby for a few years. I kept her oldest two girls and felt like they were my own. Everyone always thought I had 4 kids when I had them in tow.

They live in Charlotte now, so we don't get a chance to see each other as often. The two little girls took to each other right away and had a wonderful time giggling and playing. They only knew each other in utero... hee, hee! It's so crazy to see how much the older girls have grown. Here's a few pictures from our day.




No comments:

Blog Archive